Can we have another “Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.” post with the words
Favorite Lucy Liu Photoshoot - asked by Trina
⤷ Harper’s Bazaar - Fashion Olympics, 2008
Maybe this isn’t a world for children anymore.
2.03 “Save the Last One” x 4.16 “A”
"I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room. I’d never seen anyone who looked so unhappy. I want very much for you to be happy, Sansa.”
↳ “i will take what is mine with fire and blood.”
Why D&D can’t write woman part two(x)
Show!Asha(still in denial of “Yara”)
- is reduced to the stereotype of a “bitchy tomboy”.
- d&d think that the viewers are so dumb enough to mix a wildling woman up with an ironborn princess.
- the one and only glorious gemma whelan being the only comfort of this role.
- waste of wonderful canon!characte.
- repeatedly insults theon by calling him a cunt.
- bullies theon all the time for the sake of it.
- not enough screentime or character development, when we get scenes with random whores who needn’t be there.
- doesn’t show much of her softer side until season 3, but she is only in season 3 for like 5 minutes.
- isn’t nearly as badass as her book counterpart until season .
- No but what the fuck is a Yara though?
- is a motherfucking q u e e n.
- doesn’t care about husbands, wants adventures instead.
- is married to her axe, and her dirk is her suckling babe.
- doesn’t let anyone tell her she can’t do anything(kingsmoot anyone?).
- is a real heartbreaker.
- hates the word cunt.
- is not a “proper lady wishing for a husband and children”, yet she still stands up for her own sex; something which the showrunners see as a myth.
- nr1 badass gangsta biatch 101.
- loves pretty boys, and they love her even more.
- totally confident with her sexuality, and takes no shit for it.
- despite being the n1 badass gangsta biatch, she is kind, witty, clever and takes no shit.
- never lets anyone bring her down for being a woman.
- is a developed and interesting character who breaks stereotypes.